Google
 

WELCOME TO MY REVIEW BLOG

Hi, this is Damien. I am very interested in earning real money from the Internet. The intention of this blog is to share with all what I have learnt and experience so far.

For those interested, I would add news, tips and articles which I wrote or found interesting here.

For any one who is really interested in becoming an Internet Marketer or trying to earn extra money from working home, I urge you to check out the Wealthy Affiliates programme which is one of the best in the market.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, August 30, 2007

RE: Learn as you earn

Although Wealthy Affiliates has a 8 weeks training programme for its new member, there are no stopping you when you can also start earning while your learn.

A lot of people on Wealthy Affiliates have also started in the midst of their 8 weeks programme. Do not let that stop you from wanting to earn real money.

When I joined, I was also inexperienced, but this blog is the result of my first test into the unknown world of Internet Marketing. I am sure that there would be hard knocks along the way, but with every knocks, I would learn through it to earn real money.

You can look for me damien77 in the Wealthy Affiliates forum if you join now. Let's us together forge ahead for the purpose of earning money.

No comments: